Today I am going to present a simple HTML page design using Bootstrap, that contains a LOGIN form having two fields – Email field and Password field. These two fields will be validated by using jQuery.
Image 1: Login Form
Image 2: Submitting the form without filling out any data
Image 3: Submitting the form by entering an invalid email
Image 4: Submitting the form by entering valid data
Here is the code for the above LOGIN FORM:
Click here to get the code
We can create a responsive and beautiful website using various predefined classes. By using those classes it makes the development easy and simple. This is provided by Bootstrap.
There are different versions of Bootstrap:
We can download the package and link the source file to our website and use it. Or, we can use CDN and add to our website.
You can copy and paste the following CDN to work with Bootstrap
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.0.0/css/bootstrap.min.css" />
To download Compiled CSS and JS, click here.
To download Source files, click here.
To perform any operation of ionic:
1. Open Command prompt (for Windows) / Terminal (for Linux/Ubuntu).
2. Change directory to the App folder.
To add a platform to your App:
$ ionic cordova platform add android (for Android)
$ ionic cordova platform add ios (for ios)
$ ionic cordova platform add windows (for windows)
To build your App on your desired platform:
$ ionic cordova build [platform]
[platform] could be android, ios, windows
After performing this operation, the output file will be in “yourAppFolder/platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/“. (For Android)
You can transfer to your phone and install it.
To emulate your App on Emulator:
$ ionic cordova emulate android (for Android)
To deploy your App directly to your phone:
$ ionic cordova run android (for Android)
For more information about IONIC, visit https://ionicframework.com/
1. Install Android Studio ( https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html)
2. Open Android Studio
Setting up of AVD
1. Click on Tools -> Android -> AVD Manager
2. Click on Create Virtual Device…
3. Choose the hardware (say, Phone -> Nexus 5X)
4. Click on Next
Continue reading “Setting up of AVD and SDK in Android Studio for IONIC”
GitHub Desktop for Linux is available to download.
Click here to proceed
GitHub Desktop for Windows/macOS is here
Installation of Apache2:
Run the command: $ sudo apt-get install apache2
To start the apache2:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 start
To stop the apache2:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 stop
To restart the apache2:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
To work with apache server, work with root access:
$ sudo su or $ su (for some other linux/ubuntu)
Type your password and press Enter
To open apache2.config file in terminal:
# cd /etc/apache2
# nano apache2.conf
To modify the content:
Edit your content
Press Ctrl + X
Confirm saving the file by pressing Y
Then Press Enter
To Exit from the file:
Press Ctrl + X
To check the working of apache2:
Open browser and type localhost in the address bar and hit Enter
Continue reading “Setting up of Apache2 and Project Directory along with security in Linux / Ubuntu”
Here are some of the shell scripting programs:
- Write a shell script to check whether the name passed as first argument is the name of a file or directory.
if [ -f $1 ]
echo “$1 is a file”
echo “$1 is not a file”
- Write a shell script to print the “long list” of all the file names passed at command line.
for i in $*
ls -l $i
- Write a shell script to enter a file/directory name at command line. Change its permissions to user – rwx
group – rw-
others – r–
if [ -f $1 ]
chmod 764 $1
ls -l $1
elif [ -d $1 ]
chmod 764 $1
ls -ld $1 else
echo “Not a file nor a directory”
- Write a shell script to create a file and a directory. The name given as first argument should be used for creating the file and the second argument should be used as the name of directory.
- Write shell script to create a file inside a directory. The file name should be passed as first argument and the directory name/path should be passed as second argument.
Continue reading “Some Shell Scripting Programs”
Here is the complete slides for INT 404 (Artificial Intelligence)
Click here to download
Here are slides for CSE429 (Wireless Networks) before MIDTERM.
The topics are:
- Introduction to wireless networks
- Wireless transmission fundamentals
- Media access
- GSM wireless telecommunication systems
- Satellite systems
- Wireless LANs and Bluetooth
Click here to download the files.
And textbook is available here.